Wednesday, September 26, 2007

After nap energies

Adria and Kassidy were playing ring around the rosies. Adria says " ashes, ashes, da, da, down!"

Its cute that they have learned to hold eachothers hands while doing it. They suprise me with everything they learn. Its kind of a long video, but I couldn't help sharing it. : )

The other day they learned to jump off a bucket, I am trying to teach them to say "one, two, three." Kassidy will say it on her own, but Adria only likes the numbers tooo, and treee.

They would stand on top of the bucket and say "tooo, treee!" and then brave little Kassidy would jump off and land on her feet, and Adria would sit down and then jump off. They laughed and giggled about it, and practiced that new trick for atleast 1/2 hr.

I get excited for each day, to see what my little monkeys are going to think up and entertain me with, and what new things they will learn and suprise me with.

No comments: