Thursday, September 27, 2007

New table and chairs at the Weis home

One step closer to redoing the kitchen and dining room.
We got an awsome deal for these chairs on KSL.com
They are solid cherrywood, and were made in yugoslavia. 6 of them for $30.00, and the table was free. We might actually get a different table, but we were looking for a new dining set, and couldn't pass this up.
They have really good deals on other tables too, but not all of them have 6 chairs, and that was what I was hoping for. We are redoing our kitchen and dining room. I am excited because we haven't really put a whole lot into our house. Just the stressfull kind of repairs, like fixing pipes and stuff. Its fun to do something cosmetically now, for the fun of it. We only plan on doing house projects, once a year at the most though. It will be nice to have a place for everything in the dining room. Currently it is chaotic with High Chairs, office junk and alot of other miscellaneous things. It drives me nuts! Nothing matches either.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your table setting is really pretty. I can't wait to see the finished project. Tara

Gwen said...

I can't believ you only paid $30! Great deal! You will have to let me know when it's done and I'll come see your kitchen.