Monday, July 28, 2008


Adria was happy to get on the road, she is a good traveler. She brought 4 dinosaurs and a doll. She is funny!
Little Kimberly probably wishes she could sit forward, but she does pretty good with traveling too. She loves Adria, and constantly watches her. Every once in a while, Adria will interact with her, and just get Kimberly laughing really hard. Its soooo cute! They are going to be cute little buddies!
Tucker did pretty good on the trip too. He is sticking his face in between my seat and the door, so he can get the fresh cool air coming in the window. It was pretty hot in the van when we left, and didn't get cool until we got to Rock Springs, Wyoming. It was about 10 degrees cooler. He had a lot of fun in the mountains and in the lakes and stuff. He is an outdoors boy!




So studly! This is my adorable husband, who had to put up with me being so excited that I rocked out the whole way. He just looked at me and smiled. We had a lot of fun making up lirics to the Enrique songs, that are done in spanish. "Don't turn out the lights" song, turned into "Don't forget the goose!" And "I can be your hero" turned into, "Looking for the skirt again", and "Where theres sweat, we sell perfume". If you listen to these songs in spanish, they sound just like what Chris and I made them sound like. It was so funny!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: